Pages

Thursday, October 24, 2013

See Ya Real Soon! (Part 1)


First off, I'm back. Yeah the greatest adventure ever has been over for two months exactly now! Don't cry for me.. trust me, I'm already sad enough for the both of us. Believe me people, Post Disney Depression IS REAL!!! Yes, I understand that I sound like a crazy person, but everything about my adventure was just that amazing! There really is nothing like it.
I think I just about covered all the real exciting stuff that happened on my program, except for the hardest/funnest week, and that was the very last week of my program. So this is the tale of when I left the most magical place in the universe. There was a lot packed into that last week. We'll start off with the day I graduated with the mouse.

Housing held this great big graduation party for all of the College Program participants that were leaving soon. We got graduation ears, diplomas, and we were able to take pictures with Goofy, Pluto, Minnie, and Mickey,
Really though graduations don't get much better than this!
Also, are those not the coolest graduation caps
you've ever seen??
We did it! DCP 2013 graduates!! 
Alex and I wanted to get in the last of our to-do list later that night, so we headed over to EPCOT, watched out last Illuminations, ate a delicious dinner at Sunshine Seasons and went on a few last EPCOT rides.
We haven't driven in a long time, so it was kinda rough...

To celebrate the last day of her Program, Alex and I headed back over to EPCOT for the morning to Akershus at the Norway pavilion for a wonderful breakfast with the princesses!
(thank you man in back for photo-bombing..)

Super excited to eat!!!!

Cinderella is so PRETTY! I want her face. :)

Ariel was super perky today it was great.

Aurora is only in her movie for 16 minutes.. thats lame.
But she has a pink dress, so I can't hate her.

One of these pics had to be taken before I left.


had my Ears engraved. "DCP 2013, Lindsay"
Now it's official.

Last ride photo! Aug 2013. PRECIOUS!!!

Jess met up with us that night after wishes to say goodbye to Alex.
My last Photo with my two besties!
Last look at the castle.
That was definitely one of the most magical/saddest days of my program. It was really hard to say goodbye to my Florida Sister. Even though by some amazing coincidence we only live like 20 minutes away when we were back in Utah. but It just kinda felt like the end of an era and that was hard to leave behind. Its just crazy how much fun we had over the 8 months I was there! but I guess that's to be expected, because I mean come on, we were at Disney World! but I had never in a million years expected to find a new best friend and become as close as we are. I am definitely blessed.



---PART 2---

No comments:

Post a Comment